- A complete UV protector that confirms the highest level of safety standard and effectiveness making it suitable for all skin types, genders, ages including babies and pregnant mothers.
- Light, non-sticky, hydrating texture wearable all around the year.
- Non-irritant, water-resistant formula that is free of any harmful synthetic preservatives
- KDFA certified, clinically and skin safety tested, works best for broad spectrum UV Protection: SPF 35 PA+++
- fine lines and wrinkles, brightening, loss of firmness and elasticity.
All skincare under Puresh brand sincerely keep Environment awareness and social consciousness at the centre of formulation and production while dedicate to treat the earth and all that dwell thereon with respect.
Ingredients: Zinc Oxide, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Water, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Silica, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Polygyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhdroxystearate/ Sebacate, Niacinamide, Centella Asiatica Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Honey Extract, Polygylceryl-4 Isostearate, Sodium Chloride , Magnolia Obovata Bark Extract, Dryopteris Crassirhizoma Extract, Forsythia Suspensa Fruit Extract, Sodium Polyglutamate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernal Oil, Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract, Bidens Pilosa Extract, Ptychopetalum Olacoides Bark/Root Extract, Prunis Domestica Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Glycosamino-glycans, Stearyl Glycyrrthetinate, Spent Grain Wax, Butylene Glycol, Diglycerin, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Cyclohexanediol Bis-Ethylhexanoate, Beta-Glucan, (-)-alpha-bisabolol, Madecassoside, Asiaticoside, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Ceramide NP, Adenosine, Betaine, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Propanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Disteardimonium, Dextrin, Triethoxycapryly-Isilane, CI77492, CI77491
Shelf Life: 30 months
Instructions: Apply over the parts of the body exposed easily to the sunlight (such as face including neck, arm, leg etc.) before going out in the sun. Take small amount of the sunscreen and pat on evenly at the last step of your skin care regimen.