Clinically Proven Efficacy PROBIO-TEC® Probiotic Strains
Not all probiotics are equally effective, hence clinical studies are that what distinguish promises from results. Experts concluded that the efficacy of probiotics is both strain-specific and disease-specific.
CellLabs EzyFlora provides 4 probiotic strains that are thoroughly studied, tested & proven in human clinical trials. These probiotic strains are carefully chosen based upon solid evidences from clinical trials on specific health conditions.
PROBIO-TEC® - Probiotic cultures from Chr. Hansen Denmark, a world leading cultures laboratory formulating high quality probiotics. This probiotic cultures is scientifically proven to help keep Digestive system running smoothly and to support the body's immune system.
4 Clinically Proven Probiotic Strains for Digestive & Immune Supports
- Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis
- World's best documented Bifidobacterium strain
- Tested in more than 180 human clinical studies and documented in more than 307 scientific publications.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus
- World's best documented Lactobacillus strain
- Documented in more than 1200 scientific publications and studied in more than 300 human clinical trials.
- Lactobacillus paracasei subsp. paracasei
- Documented in mora than 80 scientific publications and tested on thousands of people in more than 20 human clinical studies.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Described in more than 150 scientific publications and tested in more than 60 human clinical studies.
Why choose CellLabs EzyFlora?
- The best scientifically documented probiotic strains
- FDA approved GRAS status probiotic strains
- High potency live cultures 50 billion CFU at time of manufacture
- Guaranteed high stability until the end of shelf life
- Stomach acid and bile tolerance probiotic strains
- Strong adherence properties
- Freeze-drying technology
- GMP standard manufacturing
CellLabs EzyFlora is most suitable for people who:
- Suffer from upset stomach, changes in bowel habits, indigestion, nausea or gas in the digestive tract
- Suffer from chronic inflammation of digestive tract
- Use a course of antibiotics
- Frequently acquired respiratory tract infections
- Suffer from allergies and eczema
- Consume lots of processed foods that are high in sugar and low in fiber
- Always stressful
Recommended daily intake:
Adult: Take 1 capsule once daily before meal or as directed by pharmacist or doctor.
CellLabs EzyFlora 25 Billion CFU 30 Capsules