Omega-3 Salmon Oil Plus is one of the sources of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, EPA and DHA. Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids play an important role in the maintenance of normal functions of a healthy body.
What is Omega-3 Salmon Oil Plus?
- Omega-3 Salmon Oil Plus is one of the best known source of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids.
- Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids are also known as essential fatty acids, which cannot be produced by the body and must be obtained through the diet.
How does Omega-3 Salmon Oil Plus help in supporting optimal health?
- Omega-3 Salmon Oil Plus contains omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, EPA and DHA.
- Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, EPA and DHA are vital structural components in cell membrane. They play an important role in the normal functioning of the body system and overall health.
Who are recommended to take Omega-3 Salmon Oil Plus?
- Adults with less natural fish intake
- Those who requires an additional source of omega-3 fatty acids
What is the recommended dosage?
Take one capsule, 2 times daily with food, or as recommended by your pharmacist.
What are the features of Omega-3 Salmon Oil Plus?
- Omega-3 Salmon Oil Plus provides 180mg of EPA and 120mg of DHA to maintain healthy body
- Product of New Zealand
- Fish oil may exert a mild blood thinning effect and could prolong bleeding time. It should be used with caution with other blood thinning agents such as warfarin, aspirin, ginkgo biloba, garlic and high doses of vitamin E.
|Fish Oil (derived from salmon, anchovies and sardine)||1000mg|
|contains Omega-3 marine triglycerides as|
|Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 180mg|
|Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 120mg|
- 30 softgel capsules, 30 softgel capsules x 2, 100 softgel capsules x 3