Glucosamine is produced naturally in the body. It plays a key role in building cartilage; the tough connective tissue that cushions the joints.
What is Glucosamine 750mg?
Glucosamine 750mg is in glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride form which has the absorption rate as high as 90%.
How does Glucosamine 750mg help in maintaining joint health?
- Glucosamine is found naturally in the body
- It is important in glycosaminoglycans and glycoproteins production, which are the essential building blocks of joints, including tendons, cartilage and synovial fluid.
Who are recommended to take Glucosamine 750mg?
People with osteoarthritis
What is the recommended dosage?
One tablet twice a day with meals or as directed by physician.
What are the features of Glucosamine 750mg?
- Sodium free
- Good absorption rate
- Contraindicated in patients who are hypersensitive to glucosamine/shellfish allergy.
- Those with type 2 diabetes and those who have problems with glucose tolerance should have their blood sugars carefully monitored if they use glucosamine.
- Not to be taken by pregnant and lactating mothers.
Glucosamine sulfate 2KCl 1000mg
Providing glucosamine sulfate 750mg
30 tablets, 30 tablets x 3, 100 tablets x 3
BiO-LiFE Glucosamine 750mg (3X100S)