Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg Plus Vitamin E provides essential omega-6 fatty acid Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA) and vitamin E for general well-being.
What is Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg Plus Vitamin E?
- Contains 70% Linoleic Acid (LA), standardized extract of 10% GLA and 15IU Vitamin E
- GLA is a long chain omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acid that can be found from vegetable oils such as evening primrose oil, blackcurrant seed oil and borage seed oil 1
- GLA can be produced by our body through metabolism of LA (an essential omega-6 fatty acids) or can be obtained directly through supplementation
- Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin with high antioxidant potency
How does Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg Plus Vitamin E help in supporting optimal health?
- GLA are important for cellular membrane’s fluidity, permeability and function 2
- GLA also helps in maintaining skin health by controlling the water permeability of the skin 4
- Vitamin E provides antioxidant benefit to protect against free radical damage 5 which affect skin health
Who are recommended to take Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg Plus Vitamin E?
- People who want to maintain healthy skin
- Women who want to maintain their wellness
What is the recommended dosage?
- Adult: One capsule once daily with meals, or as according to medical professional
What are the features of Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg Plus Vitamin E?
- Standardized extract of 10% GLA
- 100% cold-pressed extraction method (no external heat) which able to retain natural profile of the oil
- Added with high strength antioxidant Vitamin E
- Affordable pricing
- None known. However, it may cause headache in sensitive individual.
|Evening Primrose Oil||1000mg|
|Providing Linoleic Acid (LA)||700mg|
|Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA)||100mg|
|Natural Vitamin E||15IU|
- 180 softgel capsule
BiO-LiFE Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg Plus Vitamin E (180S)