- Packed with 24g whey protein blend, namely
- Whey Protein Isolate (primary source)
- Whey Protein Concentrate
- Whey Peptides
- Each scoop provides more than:
- 5g of BCAA
- 4g of Glutamine & glutamine precursors
- Instantized Formula which easily mixed in shaker cup or just a glass and spoon
- Enhance muscle growth and strength
- Ideal as post-workout beverage to accelerate muscle repair & recovery
- Maintain good health because protein is involved in almost every process in the body
- Firm & tone up. Able to train more often and harder with increased strength
- Less muscle fatigue and soreness on the next day after workout
- Healthy (less likely to fall sick) with improved immune system. Healthy hair & skin too
Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolates, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Peptides), Natural and Artificial Flavor, Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Salt, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Lactase.
MILK AND SOY
SPOON STIRRED: Gold Standard 100% WheyTM is instantized. That means if you forgot your shaker cup or don’t have time to get out the blender, just add one scoop of Gold Standard 100% WheyTM to a glass filled with 6-8 oz of water or your favorite beverage. Then mix it up with a spoon. Stir for about 30 seconds or until powder is completely dissolved. TIP: Adjust the taste of your Gold Standard 100% WheyTM by varying the amount of liquid that you use to prepare it. For a bolder flavor with slightly more body and sweetness, mix each scoop with 4-6 oz of water, milk, or your favorite beverage. For a milder tasting, less sweet shake, use 8-10 oz of liquid per scoop.
SHAKER CUP :Bringing a shaker cup with you to the gym is the best way to get a dose of protein immediately after your workout. Just pour in 6-8 oz of your preferred beverage and then add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard 100% WheyTM to your shaker cup. Cover and shake for 25-30 seconds.
BLENDER: Add one scoop of Gold Standard 100% WheyTM to a blender filled with 6-8 oz of water or your favorite beverage. Blend for 20-30 seconds. Then add 1 or 2 ice cubes and blend for an additional 30 seconds. SHAKE UP YOUR SHAKE: By adding fresh or frozen fruits, peanut butter, flaxseed oil, coconut and other ingredients, you can make an even more delicious shake. STACK YOUR SHAKE: You can make Gold Standard 100% WheyTM an even better post workout product by adding supplements like Creatine, Glutamine, BCAA, and concentrated carbohydrate powders.
THINK OUTSIDE THE GLASS: Gold Standard 100% WheyTM can be used for more than just protein shakes. Try mixing a scoop into oatmeal, yogurt, or the milk that you pour over your morning breakfast cereal. Better yet, increase the protein content of muffins, cookies, brownies, etc. by adding a scoop or two to your baked goods recipes.
SUGGESTED USE: For healthy adults, consume enough protein to meet your daily protein requirements throughout a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements throughout the day as part of a balanced diet and exercise program.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
CONTENTS SOLD BY WEIGHT NOT VOLUME.
Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard Vanilla Ice Cream (5lbs)
- Brands Optimum Nutrition
- SKU: 6100050
- Availability: In Stock