- Freshness assured as honey is obtained within hours of harvest
- Quality is assured by the New Zealand Food Safety, and certified organic by BioGro New Zealand (a leading organic certification agency)
- Manuka Honey with Methylglyoxal (MG), an antibacterial component
- The higher the MG, the stronger the antibacterial effect
- Supports immune system by promoting resistance to common infections
- Supports healing of sore throat, mild burns and/or wounds
Raw, Unpasteurised Certified Organic Manuka Honey.
Not Suitable for infants under 12 months.
Taste & Texture:
Rich, raw & sweet to the taste with smooth to slightly frainy texture. Shades of amber with some natural streaking, frosting or crystallization occurring. These are natural stages of manuka honey and vary with each batch and season.
Warm to soften – Chill to firm. 20°C/68°F.
Woodland's Certified Organic Raw Manuka Honey MG 200+ (500g)
- Brands Woodland's
- SKU: 09000410
- Availability: In Stock