- A weight gainer for those who want to gain muscle & size
- Each serving provides 1250 calories, 50 grams of protein from whey, egg and casein, 250-plus grams of carbohydrates and 25 vitamins and minerals with added glutamine and creatine.
- No sugar added
- Enhanced with creatine, glutamine and glutamine peptides to support maximum gains in strength and recovery
- Vitamins and minerals provide the body with balanced nutrition.
- For maximum effect, combine the consumption of protein powder with a well-balanced diet and intense physical activity.
- Great-tasting and convenient
Add two heaping scoops of Serious Mass™ to a blender filled with 24 oz. of water. Blend for 45-60 seconds. Then add a few ice cubes and, if desired, other calorie-contributing ingredients (see “Supercharge Your Serious Mass™” on the opposite panel) and blend for an additional 30-45 seconds. Tips: Mixing two scoops of Serious Mass™ with 24 oz. of nonfat or low fat milk instead of water will give you a thicker, creamier, higher-calorie shake. New users may find it beneficial to begin with ½ of a serving daily for the first week and then gradually increase to 1 or more full servings several times a day.
Serious Mass™ is a weight-gain supplement that can be used to feed serious calorie needs in a variety of different ways▲.
Drink ½ - 1 serving of Serious Mass™ between meals to maintain positive nitrogen balance and support a high-calorie diet▲. Post-Workout: Begin drinking ½ - 1 serving of Serious Mass™ 30-45 minutes following exercise to support maximum recovery▲. Before Bed: Drink ½ - 1 serving of Serious Mass™ about 45-60 minutes before bed to provide nutrients to recovering muscle throughout the night▲.
For healthy adults, consume enough energy from a combination of high quality foods and supplements throughout the day as part of a balanced diet and exercise program.
Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass - Vanilla (6lbs)
- Brands Optimum Nutrition
- SKU: 6100540
- Availability: Out Of Stock