Last updated 1 Sept 2018
doctorDB™ is a digital healthcare platform ("Healthcare Platform") that is owned and operated by Angstrohm Technologies Sdn. Bhd. ("Angstrohm" or "we"), a company registered in Malaysia. doctorDB operates its services through the Web site located at www.doctordb.com ("Web site") or through the mobile application that is available on various mobile platforms such as iOS and Android ("App").
Terms and Conditions
The following provisions form the basis of the doctorDB Refunds Policy. These provisions are intended to protect you (the buyers), Angstrohm, delivery service partners and Angstrohm's affiliate companies. Your purchase(s) on the doctorDB Store imply acceptance of this Refunds Policy and it is your responsibility to read and understand it.
This Refunds Policy is subject to change.
1. All orders received are subject to acceptance by Angstrohm and any of its personnel reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to reject any order without providing reasons. We will refund any payments received in the event of a rejected order.
2. We endeavour to fulfil all orders correctly. Return/Exchange of item(s) or Refund can be arranged only under the following circumstances:
If the item(s) delivered are in damaged or defective condition; or
If the item(s) are past the Expiry Date; or
If the item(s) you received are different from what you ordered.
3. If this happens, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org within two (2) days of receiving the item(s) and we will contact you to remedy the situation. Please attach the "Return Form" in your email. In the case where an Exchange of item(s) is necessitated, please note that we will exchange the delivered item(s) with a replacement of the same item(s), brand, quantity, volume and size. In the event that we are unable to exchange the item(s) owing to unavailability or other reasons, a full refund will be made.
4. Please allow up to 7 working days for your inquiry to be processed.
5. In the event that you are not contacted within 3 working days, you may contact us at email@example.com
6. We will make the necessary arrangements thereafter with you and our delivery service provider to schedule the pick-up of item(s) (where applicable). The returned item(s) should be unused and in the original condition, quantity and packaging as it was first delivered to the you together with the proof of Order, payment and delivery of the item(s).
7. Should you choose to exchange the item(s), the return of an item(s) does not automatically warrant a refund. We will inspect the returned item(s) referring to the Return Form and if it fulfils the conditions mentioned in point 3, we will notify you and begin processing the refund.
8. Refund payment will be debited to customer credit card or debit card within 14 to 30 working days depending on appointed bank refund policy. We shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense that you or your authorised representative may incur as a result of any delay in your bank/financial institution processing the said refund.
9. If you chose to be refunded via doctorDB Store credits, refunds can be made within 24 hours. Store credits, when offered will be of equal value to a refund and can be used for any purchase on the doctorDB store. Store Credits come in the form of doctorDB Reward Points and have a value of MYR 0.0029. For the avoidance of doubt, 1 Store Credit = 1 Reward Point = MYR 0.029. Store Credits may not be converted to cash and must be used within 2 years of accrual.Click To Download Refund Form