Store Delivery Policy
Last updated 22 July 2020
doctorDB™ is a digital healthcare platform ("Healthcare Platform") that is owned and operated by Angstrohm Technologies Sdn. Bhd. ("Angstrohm" or "we"), a company registered in Malaysia. doctorDB operates its services through the Web site located at ("Web site") or through the mobile application that is available on various mobile platforms such as iOS and Android ("App").
Terms and Conditions
The following provisions form the basis of the doctorDB Delivery Policy. These provisions are intended to protect you (the buyers), Angstrohm, delivery service partners and Angstrohm's affiliate companies. Your purchase(s) on the doctorDB Store imply acceptance of this Delivery Policy and it is your responsibility to read and understand it.
This Delivery Policy is subject to change.
1. All orders are subject to product availability. If an item in your order is unavailable, we will ship you the part of your order that is available. When that item becomes available, we will ship you the rest of your order.
2. Upon purchase on the doctorDB Store, we will arrange to deliver the item(s) to the delivery address specified at the time of checkout.
3. Shipping costs for your order are non-refundable and are based on the weight of the items you order and your location.
4. Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a delivery service partner of our choice.
5. The date of delivery for your order may vary due to delivery service partner shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery and the quantity of items ordered, and in addition your order may be delivered in separate shipments. We shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery. We will, to the best of our ability, notify you if we expect to be unable to meet our delivery dates.
6. Additional shipping charges may apply depending on your location and the size of your order.
7. You are responsible for all taxes applicable to the delivery of your order.
8. If there is any damage to the items that you ordered on delivery, you must contact us within 5 days from receipt of your order.
9. We currently deliver within Malaysia only, from Monday to Saturday, during working hours (9AM - 5PM). We don't deliver on Sundays & Public holidays.
10. We currently offer a standard shipping option as follows: -
Peninsular Malaysia (2-5 days)
East Malaysia (3-7 days)
11. Please note that we can't accept delivery to a P.O. Box address. Also, it might not be possible for us to deliver to certain locations in some unique circumstances. Should that happen, we will contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
12. In most cases, once the order is confirmed and payment is made, we will not be able to accommodate changes to the delivery address. However, we will endeavour to accommodate changes where possible.
13. Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received and displayed during checkout.
14. Upon delivery of the item(s), you or your authorised representative
Must be present to acknowledge receipt for the delivery
Will be required to produce proof of identity on delivery of item(s)