Are you aware of the symptoms of Prostate Cancer?
Are you worried about Prostate Cancer? Do you know the symptoms?
If detected early, prostate cancer survival rates are as high as 98%.
Prostate cancer does not normally cause symptoms until the cancer has grown large enough to put pressure on the urethra.
This normally results in problems associated with urination. Symptoms can include:
- needing to urinate more frequently, often during the night
- needing to rush to the toilet
- difficulty in starting to pee (hesitancy)
- straining or taking a long time while urinating
- weak flow
- feeling that your bladder has not emptied fully
Talk to your doctor if you have these symptoms and about when doing the test is right for you.
You can learn more about prostate cancer from our “Health A-Z” section here